Saturday, February 13, 2010

Snow in Spring

So my cry for Springtime really didn't work out for me. ^_^ We had a few inches of snow dumped on us, which is a rare sight in the South. I've lived in New England in the past, so it isn't a huge deal to me, but I thought it strange that it suddenly decided to snow on Georgia when I was really craving some warm weather.

Additionally, I can't ship out any of my orders until Tuesday--as a result of being snowed in. The PO is closed for George Washington's birthday on Monday. Not complaining! I just want my buyers to be happy and not want to strangle me because they don't have their kewl items yet! *giggles*

Today I'm doing a "Snow in Spring" Etsy feature. I know it's not technically Spring, but my imagination wants it to be! The daffodil shoots are up already in my flower garden, so I'm already marking it on my calendar that it's here. :D Plus I think green and white (and snow and flowers) go so well together, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment