Saturday, July 10, 2010

Summer Breeze

I know! I have neglected my poor bloggle for too long! I won't go into any details, but I've been a very busy girlie!

So let us get down to fashion! I've been splurging a lot lately in my spare time--and also building up a huge wishlist on etsy. There are some amazing artists out there making beautiful clothes! We should be buying them and wearing them!

We start with simply elegant and beautiful clothing by NewExtrave on etsy! I just bought a pair of their awesome slacks, and I just can't wait to receive them!!






And NOW, a tribute to one of my all-time favourite etsy shoppes, aftershowershop! I have probably spent wayyy too much money here, but I think everyone should! They do an amazing job with tie dye, and every piece is so well-made and unique.


And, last, but not least, is Lwangslifewe on etsy. There is something quiet and poetic about the style of clothing from this wonderful shoppe, don't you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment